Education & Experience
- High School Degree
- 2+ years in a similar or related role
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Performs general administrative functions including calendar management, electronic records management, faxing, reception, maintain office systems to maximize efficiency.
- Answers and screens incoming inquiries and responds appropriately.
- Assists in report and proposal preparation including basic formatting and proofreading.
- Maintains an efficient and effective information and documents management system.
- Provides administrative support to the department team.
- Provides diary management, meeting coordination, and record keeping support for the section.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Organizes the office environment to maximize efficiency.
- Organizes travel arrangements and itineraries for staff and visiting guests.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained in all transactions.
- Adheres to Hospital standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About LA Recruitment
We are LA Recruitment. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
LA Recruitment supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.