Due to a product, project, or specific location, the need may arise to engage an individual on a short term basis.
TEC Group International has supported this type of work for many years and for this reason we are able to offer contractors a variety of options for employment.
TEC Group International supports contracts domestically and internationally.
The benefits to our clients of taking on a contractor:
- A risk-free alternative to hiring someone permanently. As and when a project ends, a product or research is competed, or work slows, clients avoid redundancy or relocating employees
- Immediate response to requirements. Where a need is critical, we can provide a suitable contractor normally within a matter of hours
- Where someone is required for a fixed period of time, for a consultancy, study or other.
TEC Group has over 500 active contractors working in various locations throughout the world. We support their ability to work by providing the following services:
- Full Immigration Support
- Local Employment Structure
- In-country Payroll
- In-country accountancy services (Tax and Social Security)
- Third Party Indemnity, Liability and Insurances
- Meet and Greet
- Travel Arrangements, Car Hire, Accommodation
- Security and Logistical Support
Our contractor care team supports contractors/consultants by providing the following services:
- Company registration
- Timesheet queries
- Travel and insurance cover
- Location expertise
- Indemnity, Liability, Insurances support including procurement of appropriate cover
- Payment support and advice
We have global headquarters in Houston and London. Go to our contact page for details.