Deputy Engineering Manager
Deputy Engineering Manager
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
TEC Group are looking for a Deputy Engineering Manager to oversee all site engineering related activities and personnel in conjunction with the operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputizes for UQ Engineering Manager in his absence.
- Plans and directs installation, maintenance, testing, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Manages Site(s) critical parts inventory.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs engineering project, organizes and assigns staff, and directs integration of technical activities with products.
- Manages engineering personnel and ensures that all works are being conducted in accordance with site and company safety procedures and regulations.
- Manages all relevant information necessary to compile regular comprehensive reports for the engineering manager, highlighting areas of concern where necessary.
- Responsible for the Performance Management of all team members
- Responsible for company CMMS system (SAP) for respective site ensuring all users comply with agreed procedures.
- Manages site(s) budget in line with approved annual spend.
- Drives Engineering Department KPI's meeting benchmark criteria.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ensures that all health and safety protocols are enforced and observed in all Company's activities in order to protect the employees and the public.
- Complies with all applicable laws and relevant industry standards of practice and commits to the continuous improvement of HSE management practices.
- Provides strong visible commitment, leadership and personal involvement in health, safety and the environment and makes available the resources necessary to achieve our HSE objectives.
- B.Sc./B.A. Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Qualification for ERP Systems
- Minimum of 10 years in Port Environment, Excellent Knowledge base on mobile port handling equipment, Past Management experience using CMMS (SAP), Project Management, KPI Management
- Very Good knowledge of the design and maintenance process
- Very Good Technical understanding of design and specification
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.