DX Strategy Consultant
DX Strategy Consultant
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The role contributes and participates to internal and external digital transformation advisory projects providing analytical and execution capabilities across the design, planning and execution phase under the supervision of a Senior DX Strategy Consultant.
- Act as a consultant and change agent for the client, supporting consulting engagement towards the achievement of tangible goals
- Perform conceptual and analytical work to understand current processes, assess the "fitness" of existing systems and infrastructure, and identify improvement opportunities with a focus on those leveraging new technology solutions
- Contributes to the execution of DX programs and initiatives by ensuring the implementation of workplans and taking an active role in project management activities
- Support regular governance cycles, with meaningful, interesting updates that facilitate decision making
- Foster a positive change environment across client's teams, removing roadblocks and ensuring that changes are sustainable
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to perform diagnostic and root-cause analyses optimally combing top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Define data requirements applying sound 80/20 approach and clearly linking information requests to evolving understanding of likely issues and associated root causes
- Identifies discrepancies between data requested and information compiled
- Identifies information needed, develops and implements research plans, gathers data, ensures data validity and completeness, and documents.
- Participate to the definition of business requirements & re-design of business processes for the digitization of core processes
- Participate to the design and improvement of digital operating models for the client's operations and service management
- Documents the business case and the high level solution to executive level management and/or clients.
- Compares project cost calculations with original estimated costs. Ensures that costs align with any contractual agreement.
- Documents business processes within a client's environment
- Assists clients in identifying areas that require change to adapt to new technologies or evolving business requirements.
- Provides consultative assistance enabling development of the organization's business and/or operational processes, procedures, templates and metrics
Digital Transformation / Modernisation
- Assists clients in developing ambitious DX strategies and plans, ensuring full alignment with the organization's business goals and objectives.
- Identifies the impact of the change, assesses readiness and shapes the overall transformation route map.
- Provide visibility and educate client on opportunities offered by new technologies including potential benefits and risks
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting experience
- Direct experience in Digital Transformation programs or Change Management projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
- Genuine affinity for problem solving, balancing strong analytical and quantitative thinking with a creative mind set
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development
- Ability to understand, at the enterprise level, an organization's business and stakeholders' different perspectives
- Ability to diagnose root causes of business issues, problems and potential opportunities
- Understand how core processes deliver value and meet the organizations business objectives
- Able to perform and present cost/benefit and risk analysis and identify potential trade- offs of competing solutions
- Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to IT investment
- Knowledge of key technology trends and their relevance in different industries
- Client focused, resilient and able to deliver under pressure and with little supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively at C-Level in both internal and external situations.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience with tools like PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, Visio etc
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.