Management and key economic figures:
Direct subordinate functions:
E&I Plant Engineer
7 employees in the area.
Responsible for the budgets transferred to them:
- Maintenance: Ø 5.0 million €/year
- Investments: Ø 3.0 million €/year
- Fixed assets: €550 million;
(of which 50% is allocated proportionately to the present position)
3 E&I Maintenance Planner (Techniker)
E&I Supervisor (Meister)
Purpose of the body:
- Performing tasks in connection with the technical operator obligations for the operation of plants
- Responsible implementation of all technicalsConcerns for the expansion, optimization, servicing (maintenance/repair), testing and commissioning of I&C systems/equipment and quick-circuit controls, as well as their adequate documentation, considering and applying the relevant laws, regulations and the state of the art.
- Dipl.- or Master's degree engineer with relevant studies (e.g. electrical engineering or similar)
- Professional experience in maintenance in the field of EMSR and/or execution of investment projects
- Electrical engineering with a focus on automation and process control technology
- Extended knowledge in the field of production and/or plant/process engineering
- German and written and written English
- Performing the following tasks and obligations within the scope of the technical operator function in accordance with the provisions of public law:
- Qualified person Specialist field of explosion protection according to Betr.SichV §2 (6)
- Responsible electrician according to BetrSichV, DGUV regulation. 3 and VDE 1000-10
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations and operational requirements for occupational safety, plant safety, plant operation, environmental protection and the company's energy policy. Monitor the effectiveness of the above measures and adapt insufficiently effective measures appropriately.
- Responsible for the application of Behavioural Safety & Facilities and Process Safety Guidelines/Principles, as well as the Cologne site's SHE Charter; Ensuring compliance with "key responsibilities" defined in the requirements of the enterprises "SHE and Eng. Standards and Requirements".
- Personal, technical and goal-oriented personnel management; Ensuring the qualification, training/development (e.g. on the basis of development plans) of technicians, master craftsmen (e.g. on the basis of training plans; Follow-up). Independent designation of own training measures in coordination with the asset manager.
- Motivation and professional support of the assigned employees.
- Support in the development and implementation of new work concepts:
- Strengthening of the process for taking into account energy efficiency in proactive maintenance (e.g. optimisation of the position size of control valves) and condition-based maintenance (e.g. more frequent filter changes, shortening of cleaning intervals)
- Strengthening the process for defining/developing technical requirements/concepts
- Strengthening the planning and coordination aspect
- Constant review and optimization of SHE requirements: instruction content, optimization of instructions, safety inspections.
- Several years of professional experience (>= 10 years) in the chemical industry or petrochemical, refinery sector or comparable industries
- Knowledge of occupational safety, relevant laws and regulations
- Personal characteristics: leadership skills, organizational and coordination skills, resilience, quick comprehension, high self-motivation
- Ability to communicate in a team-oriented manner Knowledge of VDI/VDE guidelines, DIN/EN standards, ATEX, DGUV, etc. Detailed knowledge of automation systems
- Active coordination/collaborationwith the Plant Manager & Mech. -Engineer.
- Proactive information of the Technical Managerregarding planned work, technical/personnel problems, planned changes, costs, deadlines.
- Regular information of the technical manager about theprocessing status of tasks, measures/projects.
- Regular information of the Technical Manager about the order/expenditure status and forecast for the transferredprojects (maintenance and maintenance). Capex projects).
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.