European Contracts Manager
EUROPEAN CONTRACTS MANAGER / PROCUREMENT
We are currently recruiting for an international Chemical business, who have a requirement within their Procurement department for a European Contracts Manager to be positioned in one of their Belgium facilities.
- Degree Qualified (Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years' Procurement or Technical experience required
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Commercial understanding of diverse markets
- Fluent in English / good knowledge of French
This is a superb and unique opportunity to join an international market leading brand / business at an important stage of growth!
A fully comprehensive salary and benefits package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
To apply in confidence, please contact Steven Lynch at / 0161 672 7452
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly: Andrew Youds
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Technical, Engineering, Construction and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.