Global Process Technology Manager (Powder Coatings)
Global Process Technology Manager (Powder Coatings) - Fortune 500 Chemcial Company - Hybrid (based out of NE)
One of the world's leading powder coating businesses are currently searching for a Global Process Technology Manager (Powder Coatings) to lead their UK and global sites. Working alongside two other managers you will work to ensure that this leading part of the business is constantly at the forefront of technology and innovation.
You will specialise in working with teams across the world to identify areas to improve and where processes can be optimised to increase quality, safety, innovation, and production levels. You will then work with teams around the world to deploy these innovations.
This role will be based out of their NE site, but will allow hybrid and work from home options. European locations will also be considered. As a global role, it will have travel of around 25%.
- Create & run Reference Groups & work with national and local stakeholders in creation, validation & cascading of operations and processes standards
- Be first point of contact as technology licensor for large powder coating investment projects
- Work with procurement function & key suppliers to ensure efficient processes and budgeting
- Support common development/innovation programme for required assets
- Support creation of common equipment standards and specifications
- Act as chief for scoping, piloting and development of newly innovated technology or equipment for the business unit
- Build technology, process, and engineering standards understanding & capabilities across the organisation
- Relevant degree, Chemical/Mechanical/Process Engineering a preference
- Six Sigma Green Belt or above would be beneficial
- ~5 - 10 years' experience in powder manufacturing within project, maintenance, engineering or operations role - all number of years' experience will be considered
- Data driven with a continuous improvement mindset
- Project management experience
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Effective coach, especially at a distance
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.