CHEMICALS - FORTUNE 500
NORTH EAST, UK
We are working closely with one of our most prestigious clients, a leading Fortune 500 chemical business with a global presence.
They are now looking to recruit a HSE Manager for a permanent position located in the North East of England.
- Degree Qualified
- IOSH preferred
- Significant chemical plant experience, encompassing toxic / flammable materials
- Thorough knowledge / expertise in HSE legislation
- Proven working history in a Health & Safety leadership position on a high hazard, regulated chemical facility
- Full details available upon request
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business at a key stage of development! Superb career prospects are on offer for the right individual . . .
To apply in confidence, please contact Adam Jackson at / 0161 672 7451
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.