Manager - Process Improvement
Manager - Process Improvement
This position is with a state of the art academic medical center that will function to the level of the highest international standards. Its clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children.
Our client is seeking a manager for their Department of Business Process Improvement, which supports all business functions to ensure best practice, alignment, efficiency and integrity.
The Manager - Process Improvement must be a self-motivated and action-oriented Process Improvement Leader who will help lead the development and execution of Performance Improvement. In this position, the Process Improvement Manager will work closely with the Director of Performance Improvement as well as clinical management group executives to apply a broad set of LEAN tools and approaches in a multidisciplinary environment.
The client holds strong organisational values based around trust, care, teamwork, transparency, innovation & efficiency. Any applicant must have a strong respect for these values.
- Responsible for influencing leaders to adopting a Lean Culture
- Develops and supports Green Belt and Yellow Belt training
- Promotes an organization-wide understanding of Lean concepts through mentorship, coaching, and training
- Leads the implementation of Lean initiatives across various departments through engaging stakeholders in clinical as well as non-clinical areas
- Leads teams through developing and executing improvements using industrial engineering and statistical methods as a foundation.
- Implements a LEAN Management System framework focus on developing coaching competencies and deploying visual management tools
- Supports relationships and synergies between the business and its processes with partner organizations
- Adheres to business standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes the business' Values
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration with a focus on Improvement Science
- Preferably a Master's Degree in a Business or Health-related field
- Minimum 6 years process improvement experience using Lean Six Sigma or similar methodology
- Coaching and facilitation experience
- Experience as a change agent within a complex organization
- Proven track record of leading Kaizens or Rapid Improvement Events
- Preferred Clinical practice experience in a hospital setting
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma or similar level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to transition quickly between upper management, external customers and staff
- Ability to conduct research
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated training and presentation skills
- Extremely proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.