The Operations Leader is a safety sensitive position and is a pivotal role that holds accountability for achieving production goals within three plants.
Focusing on safety, efficiency, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness, this position plays a vital role in leading the Operations team to operate the production units safely, effectively, and efficiently. The Ops Leader oversees the operating units, with direct supervision of the Operations Supervisors, ensuring safe, high-quality production, storage, and shipment.
* Bachelors in Engineering with 10+ years of supervisory experience in chemical manufacturing or equivalent.
* Proficient in process safety management, emphasizing safety culture and leadership.
* Demonstrate effective leadership abilities.
* Exposure to project management and implementation.
* Possess strong communication skills, both written and spoken, for effective interaction.
* Familiarity with relevant codes, regulations, and standards.
* Successfully complete pre-employment physical and drug screening.
* Attain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential card (TWIC).
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.