Operations Manager - Ready Mix
Operations Manager - Ready Mix
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Oversees and ensures Operational Excellence through efficient, timely and safe production process, delivery and placing of company's products.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to ensure health and Safety is given priority.
- Plans, organizes and controls production and operation assets according to plan and target productivity.
- Configures and determines human resources needed to meet desired production, delivery and customer service objectives
- Monitors and reviews performance of personnel and organize necessary intervention for improvement.
- Manages Raw Material Inventory according to sound demand and supply planning
- Works out, Improves and Implements Standard Operating procedures for Production, Delivery and Placing process.
- Conducts regular customer site inspections, meetings, review and develops customer focus approach to improve service level.
- Reviews and Analyses daily operation, and monthly reports.
- Reviews and analyses month end production key performance indicators and business results
- Ensures efficient collaboration with Commercial and Dispatch team to optimize our delivery and pumping equipment assets
- Ensures efficient collaboration with Plant Maintenance, Fleet Management and Procurement group regarding decisions on equipment use, maintenance, allocation, improvement, modification and acquisition
- Ensures compliance to required government and other local authorities' permits.
Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
- Adheres & Complies with HSE policies, standards, procedures & work instructions.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing the requirements of the health and Safety Policy.
- Responsible for implementing the H&S Management System in area of responsibilities and ensuring, that it is documented, supported and reviewed for effectiveness
- Responsible and accountable for health and safety performance of their area.
- Develop measurable health and safety performance targets which are monitored on regular basis
- Eliminates or adopts controls to minimize the risks/impacts to an acceptable level, if any Occupational health, Safety & environment Hazards present in his areas of concern.
- Prepares and reviews department HSE objectives & statistics and submits to the management.
- Ensures that the employees in the department follow the company incident reporting systems.
- Near miss reporting system
- Hazard alert reporting system
- Accident reporting
- Health problems of employees
- Participates in HSE audits
- Participates and strongly supports various HSE initiatives and programs.
- Conducts incident investigations and makes sure that adequate follow up actions are taken to prevent the reoccurrence.
- Ensures adequate emergency preparedness.
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
Luke Freer -
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.