Our Client is looking for an experienced (Plant) Controller & Accountant.
- Assist with the monthly financial close activities for the plant
- Does cost accounting for all activities
- Review and analyze all production orders, perform purchase and production variance analysis
- Provide standard versus actual cost analysis, recommend updates to standard costs
- Supports provision of management reports and information incl., but not limited to, detailed profitability analysis
- Participates in the annual budget process, calculates and updates plant overhead rates and insures overall integrity of plant budget
- Assist Director Finance & Accounting with compliance to State Sales & Use Taxes; Federal
- Excise Tax reporting
- The position will report into the Director Finance & Accounting
- BA/BS in Business with emphasis in accounting or finance or equivalent experience. CPA or MBA a plus
- Ideally 2-3 years' experience as a plant controller or cost accountant for a large manufacturing or chemical company
- Demonstrated ability to lead/drive financial performance and process improvement
- Proven understanding of manufacturing processes
- Proven ability for interdisciplinary cooperation, incl., but not limited to, cooperation with
- Production on a day-to-day base
- Solid understanding of plant controlling & accounting principles
- Strong numerical aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in SAP ERP, previous experience with SAP BYD a plus
We offer an attractive, performance-based compensation, a versatile, expandable and responsible position with room for initiative in a forward-thinking, expanding company.
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.