North West, UK
We are recruiting for an International Chemical Manufacturing business, for a key Leadership role located in the North West, UK.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established, yet progressive market leading organisation at a key stage of development.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified
- Possess a demonstrable track record in a leadership role within a Process Safety Managed Chemical Manufacturing facility
- The ability to manage through empowering the workforce
- An industry professional, representing the business internally and externally
You will manage and lead all aspects of the plant operations, ensuring business requirements are met and in line with regional and global objectives.
This is a superb career opportunity to join a market leading business at an important stage of growth, a fully comprehensive salary and benefits package will be offered with this opportunity.
For a confidential discussion (and full job description), please contact
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
+44 208 544 3400
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.