Lead Process Engineer
In general, personnel will require the following skills:
- Excellent team player
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Highly motivated, achievement oriented
- Ability to interface effectively with people of all levels, both internal and third parties, and with wide ranging cultural backgrounds
- Able to define and prioritize issues and then solve the problems through networking with other team members or external sources
- Innovative, with an eye for identifying opportunities to reduce costs and challenge the status quo
- Good understanding of business drivers and ability to align design philosophies
- Broad estimating skills and practical understanding of costs (capital, operating, life cycle)
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
It would be advantageous to have the following background work experience:
- Major project experience with strong design engineering/procurement background and a broad understanding of multiple disciplines and their interfaces
- Experience of FEED and Detailed Design phases
- Proven track record of delivering leading SHE performance
- Experience of supervising work in a Contractor's Design Office
- Experience of field engineering and/or construction on a major Construction Site.
- Middle Eastern Project Experience
Specific Role Requirements:
- Degree qualified and chartered or equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline.
- More than15 years' experience in Engineering role in Oil and gas or Petrochemical setting. Operations experience would be a significant advantage.
- Seasoned and experienced Engineer.
- Sound knowledge of key disciple areas including:
- International regulations and engineering practices as relates to process design
- Process Plant Simulation
- Key unit operations and equipment process design
- Inherently Safer Design
- Flare, Relief and Blowdown Requirements
- HAZOP/LOPA/SIL, Value Engineering and associated reviews
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.