Process Safety Engineer
PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
NORTH EAST - UK
We are working in collaboration with a leading International Chemical business with a multi-national presence.
They are now seeking to recruit a PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER for a permanent position at their site located in the NORTH EAST (UK).
- Degree Qualified in Chemical Engineering (or related)
- Experience of working in a PSM environment (Chemicals preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of conducting process risk assessments
- COMAH/HAZOP, Human Factors, QRA, LOPA, Functional Safety
- Further information available upon request
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation at a key stage of growth, superb career opportunities and financial prospects are on offer for the right candidate!
To apply in confidence, please contact Andrew Youds at / +44 (0) 161 672 7453
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly: Andrew Youds
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Technical, Engineering, Construction and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.