Project Engineer / Manager (Contract)
We are currently working in partnership with one of our leading clients - a significant Chemical business with a multi-national presence.
They have a key requirement for a Project Engineer / Project Manager to fulfil a 12 month contract (extendable) role based at their site in Northern France.
- Degree qualified Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in chemical / petrochemical / refining industries (or similar)
- Project / Construction Management knowledge required
- Experience within HAZOP site advantageous
- Management of Change experience required
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French and English
To apply in confidence, please contact Steven Lynch at
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Technical, Engineering, Construction and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.