Responsibilities and Duties
* Working in close liaison with various stakeholders and identifying risk that may impact on the achievement of the Project Master Programme;
* Assessing the potential impacts on the identified risks and supporting the development of risk mitigation measures;
* Monitoring the implementation of identified risk mitigation measures and identifying key actions plans; and
* Compiling data collected for preparation of regular risk management reports
Desired Skills and Experience
* At least 8 years' relevant experience in construction or engineering related projects
* Practical experience in construction planning, programming and risk management of major multi-disciplinary projects
* Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
* Excellent command of spoken and written English.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools, with quantitative and schedule analysis using Monte Carlo simulation techniques
- Relevant Experience in major Industrial projects
- Risk management experience
- Strong commercial sense and communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Primavera and Cost Management
* Bachelor's degree in construction, engineering, business, or other related disciplines
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About LA Recruitment
We are LA Recruitment. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
LA Recruitment supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.