Senior DX Strategy Consultant
Senior DX Strategy Consultant
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This role identifies, shapes and pursues external DX opportunities, integrating the clients advisory and solutioning services with specialized management consulting services provided by client partners, in order to offer an end-to-end and uniquely differentiated offering for the design, planning and execution of high profile digital transformation initiatives. Represent main SPOC for approved Management Consulting partners and other participants to the clients partnership eco-system. Supports the development and implementation of the clients own Transformation Program by applying the strategy consulting approach and toolkit.
- Act as a trusted advisor, consultant and change agent for the client, driving consulting engagement towards the achievement of tangible goals
- Lead and direct conceptual and analytical work to understand current processes, assess the "fitness" of existing systems and infrastructure, and identify improvement opportunities with a focus on those leveraging new technology solutions
- Take ownership for the execution of DX programs and initiatives by developing detailed workplans and taking an active role in the project management of workstreams
- Support regular governance cycles, with meaningful, interesting updates that facilitate decision making
- Foster a positive change environment across client's teams, removing roadblocks and ensuring that changes are sustainable
- Contribute to regular retrospectives to continuously improve the team's methodology and enrich DX Advisory practice with better tools
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to perform diagnostic and root-cause analyses optimally combining top-down and bottom-up approaches
- Define data requirements applying sound 80/20 approach and clearly linking information requests to evolving understanding of likely issues and associated root causes
- Identifies discrepancies between data requested and information compiled.
- Identifies information needed, develops and implements research plans, ensures data validity and completeness
- In coordination with Business Architect and Partner's team, participate to the definition of business requirements & re-design of business processes for the digitization of core processes
- In coordination with Business Architect and Partner's team, participate to the design and improvement of digital operating models for the client's operations and service management
- In coordination with Business Architect and Partner's team, creates solutions that address business needs such as boosting workforce productivity, improving cost efficiencies, strengthening market position, enhancing customer experience, supplementing staff, etc.
- Documents, presents, and articulates the business case and the high level solution to executive level management and/or clients.
Digital Transformation / Modernisation
- Under the leadership and guidance of the DX Director, drives the development of the DX Advisory by expanding and improving the practice's toolkit and references
- Assists clients in developing ambitious DX strategies and plans, ensuring full alignment with the organization's business goals and objectives.
- Manages business transformation programs to ensure that planned benefits are fully realised.
- Identifies the impact of the change, assesses readiness and shapes the overall transformation route map.
- Provides coaching, mentoring and advice to senior level clients.
- Provides best practice industry and/or functional thought leadership as input to the programme.
- Provide visibility and educate client on opportunities offered by new technologies including potential benefits and risks
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- MBA preferred
- Extensive management consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting experience and at least 2 years at a Management or Team Leader role
- Direct experience in high profile Digital Transformation programs or Change Management projects
- Experience with business transformation and process redesign methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
- Experienced in leading multi-disciplined, high-performance work teams
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development
- Strong ability to understand, at the enterprise level, an organization's business and stakeholders' different perspectives
- Ability to diagnose root causes of business issues, problems and potential opportunities
- Able to perform and present cost/benefit and risk analysis and identify potential trade- offs of competing solutions
- Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
- Sound knowledge and experience with tools like PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, Visio etc
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly: