SENIOR RISK BASED INSPECTION ENGINEER
Senior Risk Based Inspection Engineer
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering. Registered as Chartered
- Relevant Qualification in Inspection Practices and Control. Must hold the all relevant API Certifications.
- Relevant Training / Certification in computer applications.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Inspection / Corrosion field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations of Inspection Management System and Corrosion Monitoring system.
Work under the supervision of the Senior Inspection Management Systems Engineer.
He is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the Inspection Systems.
Contacts And Influencing Requirements
Regular daily contact with the Senior Inspection Engineer. Regular contact with corrosion and inspection staff with regards inspection data from reports and surveys.
Records, Statements And Correspondence
Data and information to be inputted as required during regular duties and as directed by Senior Inspection Management Systems Engineer.
Accuracy, reliability and good command of English.
Highest Level Of Confidential Information
Shall maintain a high level of confidentiality of information related to corrosion and inspection data, corrosion and inspection reports and other company related confidential information.
Requirement to be aware of all safety requirements pertaining to both office and site localities. All safety aspects to cover all forms of related inspection duties and personnel safety.
Must be able to work in office conditions and also have physical capabilities required to visit field locations.
Applying For The Job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
Contact the consultant directly:
+974 4468 9350