Process Engineering and Technology
Tasks and objective of the position:
The jobholder is responsible for the technological support of the production facilities of the site. In addition to the technological and procedural support of the production plants, they are responsible for the planning and coordination of maintenance and revision measures. In doing so, the job holder must ensure that the operational processes are carried out smoothly and without disruptions. He/she is obliged to enforce the corporate policy and management objectives regarding environmental, energy, quality, safety and ethical aspects specified and deposited in the management manual by applying management methods such as 3P strategy and ZIPFES in his/her area. In detail, he is responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- PVI - Implementation planning and monitoring / coordination of maintenance, servicing, inspections and tests that are necessary for the operation of the plants with regard to operational safety, occupational safety and plant safety, as well as in accordance with licensing regulations.
- Preparation and revision of maintenance, servicing and revision plans of the production facilities
- Ensuring the flow of information within the department and to other interfaces (adjacent production areas, maintenance, external companies)
- Creation, editing and revision of process, work and operating instructions
- Technical supervision of the qualification (training) of the employees
- Planning and realisation of investments including: process engineering support of investment projects, coordination of plant commissioning, control and commenting of project documentation as well as budget planning and control
- Technological further development and optimisation of existing production processes, co-design of improvement processes
- Active cooperation in matters of occupational and plant safety
- Participation in budget preparation and control of compliance
Requirements of the position:
- Completed university or technical college education as an engineer in chemical process engineering or a comparable discipline
- At least 3, ideally more than 5, years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2) and confident use of PC and Office applications
Required operational and task-related knowledge:
- Knowledge of the hazard prevention plan and in dealing with emergency facilities
- Knowledge in handling hazardous substances and dangerous goods
- Comprehensive product knowledge including the resulting hazards for humans and the environment
- Knowledge of the currently valid operating instructions and safety regulations in the field
- Local knowledge and knowledge of the work processes in other production areas as well as the structure, operation and functioning of the production facilities assigned to his area of responsibility.
- Basic knowledge of the work processes in the areas of production and administration
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.