HV Electrical Engineer (maintenance department)
Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Northern Germany
Our client is a global company specializing in nitrogen chemistry. They develop concepts for sustainable agriculture, industry and environmental protection. Their fertilizers and fertilizer strategies contribute to food production for a growing world population. Their industrial products and application concepts reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations.
The plant in not only has production capacities for well over a million tons of nitrate fertilizers and other chemical products, it is also one of the most modern and innovative production sites of the in the region for this client.
We are looking for an electrical engineer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team in the maintenance department.
- Troubleshooting/cause analysis and evaluation of the tasks related to the electrotechnical maintenance of the production plants and equipment
- Increasing the efficiency of the maintenance processes, as well as the planning/execution of planned major repairs
- Creation of technical specifications and modification of existing equipment
- Participation in the preparation of replacement investments and new investments of systems and equipment (electrical engineering)
- Development of cooperation with the technical staff within the plant, with other client locations and participation in technical networks within the International business
- Acceptance/processing of special tasks within the framework of operational requirements
- Completed engineering degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in the field of electrotechnical maintenance, also in the high-voltage area is an advantage
- Distinctive abilities to work analytically, to act practically, to develop complex problem solutions and to always act as a role model regarding health and occupational safety
- Confident and communicative demeanour and stress resistance
- Hands-on mentality
- Cross-departmental thinking and ability to work in a team
- Reliable and structured way of working, even in complex situations
- Very good computer skills in MS Office and SAP
- Business fluent German, good written and spoken English skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel on business - including internationally
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.