1. Job Requirements & Attributes of Position Holder
- Degree in Science or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial)
- +5 years of experience in manufacturing industry and knowledgeable of production and business processes and have strong background in Engineering, Logistics, Production or HSE.
- Strong Health and Safety management experience
- Must be experienced in personnel management with strong knowledge of development best practices. Union & Industrial relationship management is desirable
- Preferably knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Process Safety Management Experience advantageous
- Change management capability
- Stakeholder management capability
- Resourceful & hands on - should be comfortable at all levels of the organisation and specifically be close to the GEMBA
- Team builder - drives accountability
- Leadership style; visible, structured, empathetic but directive. Clearly communicates vision, strategy.
- Comfortable with very challenging targets and have the ability to push, overshoot and bring the team along without demotivating the team.
TEC Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.