PROJECT MANAGER (Perm or Contract)
We are currently recruiting for an international Chemical business, who now seek to fill an excellent Project Manager position at their facility in Essex to assist with a range of expansion and modification projects.
- University Degree in Engineering Discipline (or similar)
- 5 years of Project Management experience in the process industry
- Plant based chemical manufacturing experience (downstream/refining also considered)
This is a superb opportunity (both permanent hire and contract hires will be considered) to join a market leading business at an important stage of growth and development!
For a confidential discussion (and full job description), please apply within.
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.